Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!



I would like to greet everyone a Happy Halloween. I'll be on a holiday for today, I feel sick and very tired. Hope you all had a very screaming halloween.

XLEON TIPS is sponsoring a contest called Triple Medical Celebration - Wish you the success.

I also want to have a contest here but since this blog is just new, I'll reserve it for the best occassion. I am still thinking of a theme, before I thought of the Coolest Choice Award or Most Sexy Blog, etc... which will also have prices and a trophy I made. All candidates will have a 125x125 image displayed on their pages and linked to the Contest Information. Of course, I am still thinking and preparing all that I need. The candidate button will look like this.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment