Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wallpapers! New Feature Added


I will be featuring freebies for everyone here. And what would that be?

Wallpapers... Desktop Wallpapers.

Since, I have a lot of great wallpapers to share I'd like to share them with you all. It is not for sale coz I have collected them from the web as well and I got them all for free as well.

And probably some freeware softwares that I've found on the web that I think is truly helpful and useful. Don't worry, I'll make sure to scan it for viruses. But please be sure to scan it as well. See you again with some new wallpapers.

And here is the Wallpapers of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1600 x 1200
Download
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1600 x 1200
Download
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

2 comments:

  1. Do you own the copyright to these pictures and wall papers? Are you even giving credit to the original authors?! What you are doing is completely and entirey ILLEGAL!! Not to mention you are trying to make money off of the traffic that you get here.

    You will want to probably stop doing this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Yes you are right I don't have copyrights even though it's free. Well, if it will only complicate things for me then I won't include the wallpapers I have.

    But that doesn't mean I won't feature wallpapers. I'll post my original wallpapers that doesn't need copyrights.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete