Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Neobux Payment Proof and My Old PTC that Pays!


This is actually my 3rd payout. Unfortunately, my previous account was deleted due to inactivity for a very long time. Now this is a new account and I am willing to make this work.

So here is my first payout for my second account.

Thank you Neobux and more power to you guys.

MatrixMails - Get paid

I just went and logged-in my old MatrixMails, this is my oldest PT-Click, PT-Read site they are still paying on time. I just saw a few payment proof from other pinoy members who recently got their payment. I am going active again. Please join under the link on the banner if you are interested. Thank you.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment