Friday, November 13, 2009

Formatting Desktop PC


This is not a tutorial in formatting PCs. If you recall I had a problem with Internet Gateway Device and was able to fix. I really fixed the issue but the problem is my PC has gone so slow now. I have installed too much application already and even if I try to uninstall the applications, the registry is already soaked with irrelevant entries which leads to my decision to format my desktop PC instead.

Here are the list of must install applications when I come back alive again.
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Acrobat
  • Microsoft Security Essentials
  • ACDSee 2000 Showroom
  • BitComet
  • Duplicate Cleaner
  • Hotspot Shield
  • K-Lite Codec Pack
  • Macromedia Dreamweaver
  • Microsoft Visual Studio
  • Microsoft Office 2008
  • Mozilla Firefox
  • Skype
  • Zscreen Capture

Ah a fresh start once again. I am currently using my wife's laptop. Sometimes the best way to make things right is ... to start from the beginning.

Blog Update:
  • I have reached the minimum Adgitize withdraw amount $10 but I won't be cashing out till I reach the end of my advertisement with them or if I reached the new amount of their new advertisement costs or whichever comes first.
  • I have reached the minimum withdraw amount at Neobux but decided to re-invest it on referrals.
  • More ads on my CMF Ads, thank you guys.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment