Sunday, November 8, 2009

Earnnings Update!!


It's been almost two weeks since I started this advertising stuff to earn this blog some dough and I am glad to inform you that this blog didn't just earned traffic but money as well.

Adgitize - earnings is steady and traffic is great.
EntreCard - is also doing a great job in sending traffics.
CMF Ads - is also earning me income now.
Google - well, so far the search engine just threw 50% more of people  from my rate before, I am glad all is going according to it's plan.

So far I am very happy with the traffic and the money this brings.

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog
I found some cool finds that may earn a promising income for this blog. The image above is one ot their logos. I'll be updating this as soon as we found a new one.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment