Friday, November 6, 2009

What is PTC?


PTC or Paid-To-Click are sites that offer to pay you for clicking their advertisements. Probably, this business has the most number of scams. I am not new to this business. Before I used to join a lot of PTCs whenever I see a decent looking one. If ever there aren't any scam PTCs out there, this would be the greates business of all for everyone to join. Why? The income you gain is really something promising. The only thing you have to do is to take 20-30 minutes of your time to click their ads, that's it.

Like I said there are a lot of PTC scams out there. But among them there are only few I could trust:

NEOBUX - $0.01 per ads



Got paid her twice already. You may need AlertPay before you could join this site.

CLIXSENSE - $0.01 per adds


Too bad, I earned money here but I only used it to advertise before. Good at getting traffic as well.

I am planning on going back active on PTCs and I found some other pretty decent once again. I will make an honest review of them here as well.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment