Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pixelpost: CMS Review


For those of you who have no idea what Pixelpost is, well it is an open-source photoblog CMS (Content Management System) application for the web. I've been on a lookout for a good photoblog application for the web for a very long time and I can only say that only Pixelpost made most of my ideas come to life.

For beginners, it is very easy to customize and the themes are very easy to install as well. Addons are very useful. You have lots of addons and themes to choose from on their website which is free for download for everyone. I am using their latest version Pixelpost 1.7.3, using the Lunas theme and it is very promising.
Friends - a sample photo from Photoblog ni Noel
If ever I am going to make a new photoblog, it will definitely be a Pixelpost. Check out my photoblog - http://photos.baulninoel.com
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

1 comment: