Thursday, November 12, 2009

Are They Worth It?


Christmas is getting near and people are already looking for things to buy for their love ones. Of course they are also eyeing on things they wanted to receive this coming Christmas and I am no excemption to that. Okay, a few post away I said there that I am a tech-freak but not so techy and gadget-minimonster to add to that - my own word. Okay enough saying.

Here are some of my most "I want to have gadgets!"

Canon EOS 500D
Features at a glance:
  • 15.1 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
  • Full HD movie recording with HDMI connection for viewing and playback on an HDTV
  • ISO 100-3200 (expandable to 12800)
  • 3.4 frames per second continuous shooting
  • Max. 170 large JPEG images in a single burst
  • 3.0” ClearView LCD with Live View mode
  • 9-point wide area AF with cross type centre point
  • High speed DIGIC 4 performance and superb image quality
  • EOS Integrated Cleaning System
  • Full compatibility with Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites, including new Speedlite 270EX, TS-E 17mm f/4L and TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II
== I looked in the internet for reviews and found it really AMAZING! I am not a professional photographer but I am very eager to learn. In fact, I am already considering taking classes if I have more time and MONEY! It's a good investment and is already in my Must Have, most probably I'll purchase this one next year.


IPhone 3Gs
  • IPhone 3GS will have high quality video Recording and editing that will let you Shoot video in widescreen and even edit videos on the go!!! You can easily trim your footage by Just dragging to select start and end points on a filmstrip. video sharing via emails or MMS and publishiing videos on Youtube is also made easier.
  • There is also an inbuilt 3-megapixel camera with auto-focus and a handy new feature that lets you tap the display to focus on anything (or anyone) you want.Taking photos an sharing them will be a lot more fun with IPhone 3GS.
  • A new a built-in digital compass that automatically reorients maps to match the direction you’re facing
  • Cut, copy, and paste has been enhanced and you can also copy content from the web, and paste it into an email or text message or Copy multiple photos and paste them into an email or an MMS.
  • Now you can rotate your Iphone 3GS to landscape mode, and get a larger keyboard in Mail, Messages, Notes, and Safari.
  • Sending Text messages has been improved and now you even send MMS (if supported by your service provider).
  • With IPhone 3GS, you can share the 3G connection on your iPhone with your Mac notebook or PC laptop!!!
  • The new Voice Memos application lets you capture and share a thought, a memo, a meeting, or any audio recording on the go
  • IPhone 3GS will also have accessibility features to assist users who are visually or hearing impaired. These features include the VoiceOver screen reader, a Zoom feature, White on Black display options, Mono Audio, and more.
  • Voice Control recognizes the names in your Contacts and knows the music on your iPod. So if you want to place a call or play a song, all you have to do is ask.
Sorry about that, I can't find a shorter feature. Well, this one is NOT in my MUST HAVE. I say must have because it is something that I really don't need. The Canon EOS 500D is a must have coz I am really investing for a flashy future - yeah Flashy. I really am going to go into class someday so better start and familiarize myself with it. But with IPhone, I.... really, really wish I could have it. It's like a cake with a very tasty icing that you want to touch, feel and taste. I don't really like cakes but it's just a figure of speech.

One good thing is the Telecommunications company here in Saudi Arabia, Mobily just went on a promotion. They really made a very interesting, enticing promotion this time. I better visit them one of this days. Me and my wife are both considering this already. My Sony Ericsson K7 which is older than my son is already complaining for a technician. I'll probably repair it for now until I get my hands on the IPhone. Yes, I am getting one. I have been depriving myself for years for a good cellphone. I really think that I am worthy to have something really cool once in a while, I've been working hard for years. Blah-blah-blah.

Okay, the question would be -- ARE THEY WORTH IT?

YES THEY ARE!
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment