Sunday, November 15, 2009

Freebie of the Day: ZScreen


Have you seen the images I posted in my tutorials? Well, it wasn't made by just tapping the Print Screen. When I was using Adobe Photoshop, print screen button wasn't working at all. I'm suspecting that my current memory is fully utilized by Adobe Photoshop. My solution was to use the cool program.

So what are it's best feature?

Supports uploading of images directly to the following:
Watermarking
It lets you use an image or text as it's watermark. Just choose a customize image or logo of your website and you have an instant watermarked image for your web.

Simplified Hot-key System
You can even customize your own hot-keys.

Auto-Update of the application.

FREEWARE! Priceless!

DOWNLOAD A COPY NOW!
Tested without virus. Please double-check.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

1 comment: