Thursday, September 23, 2010

International Offers LR Payment Proof



I was about to post the ?th time on the title but the problem is - I forgot how many times this GPT (Get Paid To) have paid me already. I also thought they have closed already because when I went on their site it is not working --it seems I have misspelled it.

By the way, International Offers is a Get Paid To program where you are paid to do stuffs like Click, Signup on some free stuffs, etc... You can withdraw at $0.10 but only at Liberty Reserve.

Thanks International Offers.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment