Tuesday, September 7, 2010

XLEONTIPS has its own dot.COM


Congratulations to me! I have upgraded XLEONTIPS and it is now under it's own domain name - www.xleontips.com. More exciting things will happen soon as I optimize this blog for better traffic and better tips.

I would also like to remind all those who joined my contest and have already made their blog reviews, there is a total of 5 Major Sponsors now so if you only made 4 blog reviews then please make a new one for the last major sponsor.

I will be updating the links so the links may not be working well for now since it is still under transition as per Blogger's warning to me awhile ago. 

So let's check the important things that you should do:
  • Update your links from xleontips.blogspot.com to www.xleontips.com
  • Check your major sponsor reviews if it is complete (5 reviews). If it is - Thank you.

Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congrats on having your own domain.. Will it be under Blogger's hosting?

    Anyway, thanks for this post reminding about the additional sponsor,hehehe..

    ReplyDelete