Monday, September 6, 2010

SEO and PR Studies Blog


As you can see, there are previous articles that I have written about PR (PageRank) and I've been also studying about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Not to confuse myself and at the same time to test the knowledge that I've learned, I have setup a new blog which deals mainly only in these keywords - SEO / PR / Monetizing / Money Making Online. I am going to experiment on that blog whatever I've learned and if it works I'll be doing the same thing to all my blogs.

My other blogs name is "SEO and PR Studies: Yearn, Learn and Earn is the Goal!". You can visit it if you are very interested in optimizing your website for search engine and higher pagerank.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment