Sunday, September 26, 2010

What's Up?


I know what you are thinking. "What kind of messed-up theme do I have here?"
Well, I am trying to re-design my site as part of my SEM (Search Engine Marketing) which is having a nice blog layout.

I am still trying out styles which is kinda difficult. But hey! Atleast after I am finished with the redesigning I'll be able to come-up with a better idea on my next theme for my other blog. I know there is a big space on top but it is part of the plan -don't worry guys.

The new blog will feature a new CSS styled menu plus banners on the cool places. The upgraded header will optimize my site and to remove some other widgets to make the loading much faster and of course to attract more people (I hope).

I think I'm gonna call it a night. Good night guys!
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

1 comment: