Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ask2Link 2nd Quick Payment!


I know! I know! It's not much but atleast I know they are paying and to think I haven't got the a PR yet. In my pursuit to research more about PR (PageRank), I intend to keep all the good and honest paying businesses such us Ask2Link.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

2 comments:

  1. i forgot about this I sign up long time ago but no earning yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Me too. I just let it stay there. I am actually planning on removing it but when I got a payment, I realized that I must be getting a lot of traffic lately. Hmmmm....

    I'll probably remove it in this blog. I am trying to evaluate it's importance in this blog.

    ReplyDelete