Sunday, December 13, 2009

Year 2009's Footprints: Counting My Blessings


This entry may not be related to my blog's category but since Christmas is coming soon, I'd like to take this opportune time to thank God for all the things He gave to me this year 2009.

Year 2009 will soon be ending and thinking about it made me look back to my past achievements and blessings. I always made sure to count my blessings before the end of the year but I'll make an early post because I am going to join Online Mommy's Corner Thanksgiving Contest. Well, since I do it every year, why not take this opportunity, I might win something.

So what am I thankful of?
  1. I am not thankful of the 2009 recession that happened early this year which affected almost globally. Actually, it all started December 2007 but it was only realized by the whole world last December 2008 - okay, I'm not quite sure about it but that's what I've heard. Anyways, what I am thankful of is that where I currently work, here in Saudi Arabia we weren't affected big time. I am thankful because even when the world is at crisis, our company gave us an increase in our salary in order for us to afford the price hike in the market.
  2. I am always thankful to thank God for a great family I have. A loving and understand wife and cute and cuddly son who continues to grow.
  3. I am thankful because God continues to bless us and provide everything that we need. My wife got a great job offer where she gets to enjoy her work and was able to excel more on her career as a Dentist.
  4. I am thankful to God because he blessed us a great vacation in Hongkong. We really enjoyed our time there in Hongkong. I was able to fulfill one of my greatest dreams when I was a child, going to Disneyland. We also went to Ocean Park and lots of great places HK could ever offer. We'll probably go back there someday.
  5. I am grateful and thankful to God for giving me a chance to find new friends through blog and through PEBA.
  6. I am thankful to God that even during our crisis, He provided solutions to our problems.
  7. I am thankful to God for strengthening our marriage and continually give each of us better understanding. Giving us patience and making us better parents toward our son.

Thank God for everything.

Here are the prizes to be won on this contest along with the corresponding sponsors. Visit their websites and you might learn something great about their success in blogging.

Prizes:

1st Prize
1 Year Free Web Hosting (worth $10) – Online’s Mommy’s Corner
1 Year dot com Domain chosen by the winner – Trends Zone
Personalized Template* – Random Thoughts of a WAHM
Site Button / Badge – All About Elizabeth
Post Signy – Thoughts and Obsessions
$10 Paypal Funds – Online’s Mommy’s Corner
$5 Paypal Funds – IT Mommy Info
1 year Featured link – bloghitlist
4000 EC – Dothyâ��s World
2000 EC – The Mommy Journey
2000 EC - Her and History
1000 EC – Our Adventure Together
1000 EC – Thoughts and Obsessions
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR3) – IT Mommy Info
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR3) – Life Expressions
125×125 ad space for 2 months (PR2) – All About My Life
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR2) – Bloguardian Hellsite Overcashed
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR2) – Mom Writes for A Cause
125×125 ad space for 3 months (PR 1) – Online’s Mommy’s Corner
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR 1) – A Mommaâ��s Journal
125×125 ad space for 1 month – Garden of Moments

2nd Prize
1 Year Free Hosting – Rubz Online
dot info Domain – SEO Friendly Blog Directory
1 year Featured link – bloghitlist
Site Badge Button – All About Elizabeth
Post Signy – Thoughts and Obsessions
$10.00 Paypal Funds – I love Darly
$5.00 Paypal Funds- Pinay Mommy Online
2000 EC – The Movie Mommy
2000 EC – Chika Buzz
2000 EC – Friendship and Smiles
2000 EC – Lourdes’ Mia
2000 EC – Reviewer’s Haven
125×125 ad space for a month (PR3)- A Woman’s Blog
125×125 ad space for a month (PR3)- OnlineBiz and resources
125×125 ad space for a month (PR2)- Moolah Musings
125×125 ad space for a month (PR2) – Pensive Thoughts
125 x125 ad space for a month (PR2) – How I Earn Money Online
125×125 ad space for a month (PR 1) - I LűV ContEsts aNd MoRe!!
125×125 ad space for a month (PR1) – Pinay in States
125X125 ad space for a month – Shopaholic Chronicles

3rd Prize
Site Badge Button – All About Elizabeth
Post Signy – Thoughts and Obsessions
1 year Featured link- bloghitlist
$5 - Crayons and Pencil
$5 – Niko’s Blog
1000 EC – Inspirational Insights
1000 EC – Me, Myself and Jes
1000 EC – Princess Ishi
1000 EC – Prince Ethanâ��s Journal
1000 EC – My Little Angels
1000 EC – My Little Angelâ��s Journey
1000 EC – All About My Life
1000 EC – A Blessed Life
1000 EC – Tasty Exploration
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR3) – Home Buddies
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR3) – Coupleâ��s Love Book
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR2) – Azumi My Lil Dolly Princess Story
125X125 ad space for 1month (PR2) – Our Clanâ��s Marveling
125×125 ad space for 1 month (PR1) – Yam’s File
125×125 ad space for 1 month – Travelin’ With Marie

Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, thank you for joining in my contest :)

    Well said :) You have so many things to thank God for :) And for me the best is recognizing God's power in strengthening your marriage life and making you and your wife a better parents to your sons.

    God bless you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! It's good to see people spreading the word about how good God is in their lives. God bless you there, sir!

    Michelle
    beyondsilverandgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete