Monday, December 14, 2009

So tired


I was so tired this of thinking and eyes kept twitching after a tiring work. I still haven't moved or typed a word on my new project. I don't know if it will even materialize. But I just got an idea of a new and simple project that can be useful to everyone specially to all those who play the game of PTC or paid-to-click sites.

I'll be making a password keeper that will make your life easier in storing your passwords securely in the right place. Please wait for it. I will make it available for free.

I have to go and sleep now. I feel really drowsy. I just remembered, I have to fix my previous post in my other blog. It sounds so stupid because I am very sleepy that time and I just don't want to let go of the idea while it's in my head coz sometimes it is not there anymore once I sleep.

For now, this will have to do.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment