Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On Vacation Mode


It's been days since I've posted a new tip, sorry about that. Right now I am on vacation mode here and currently enjoying my moment at home.

This morning, me and my officemate went to Mobily to buy an IPhone but we end up just eating outside. They run out of IPhone stock after the third day release of their promotion. They said it will be 3 more weeks till the new stock comes. It'll probably Christmas before they have new stocks, I hope it comes before Christmas, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Nothing happened so far.

I've joined a new PTC which looks decent and has a great potential to be like NeoBux. Check it out and join earlier to gain more referrals earlier while they're on Beta.

Add ImageThanks for visiting, keep on visiting to find out more tips.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment