Saturday, December 26, 2009

HYIFund Paid Me!


I have requested the payout last night and was hoping they will pay like my other friends told me and THEY DID really pay. All I can say is that, I hope they continue to pay people. By the way, I invested $1 in order for me to have access withdrawal and I really am happy I did it.

To join, CLICK HERE!
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a HYIP-Investor!

    I wish you good luck for your next investments and hope you'll receive your money back each time you give them a little bit.

    A CMF Spiky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I know the drill. I've been through that. I'm just playing around, it's just a buck!

    ReplyDelete