Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ever Dreamt of This?


I remembered a friend who showed me a video of a laptop being thrown, dropped, run-down by a jeep, spilled water and coffee but when they opened the laptop -it was still intact. That was almost 13 years and the laptop is a heavy duty made by Dell. It is not just an advertising --it is full of truth. I told myself, I am going to have a laptop just like that someday and up to now I still don't have that laptop.

But what really made me remember DELL was this advertisement. I can't believe that this is trully a laptop --I still don't believe it by the way. I think this is just a joke or something but if it is true then it is one hell of a laptop.


This is one tough laptop. I wish they make laptops like this. Dunno if this is true or just a commercial joke but it would be great if this was true. Ever dreamt of having this laptop?
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

3 comments:

  1. Still saving up for my laptop... Sana makaipon ako agad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! sana ganun talaga ang lenovo laptop. the one we had in the office didn't even last for 2 years ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha that was a very tough laptop, hilarious~!

    ReplyDelete