Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Claiming Post!


The unbalanced discovery boosts the unseen blast.

You might be wondering, what the hell that phrase is? Before you do something unbalance let me tell you about that phrase.... 

Well, to tell you the truth I don't have the slightest idea what that means and I know it is unrelated to this blog. However, I think some people here may have heard of PayPerPost --yes it is a claiming phrase to claim this blog.

I am really trying to make this a non-nonsense blog but they have an odd but cute way of making you claim your blog. Well, it is better than captcha and it is I admit, a great and fun idea.

Hope this will be a good experience for me and my blog. Crossing fingers!

If this opportunity goes well - I'll treat my wife to yet another fun and memorable vacation somewhere "cold". Here is what my family enjoyed during our last vacation -we spent 6 days in Hongkong.


The Peak, Hongkong-2009 (me and my wife)

Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

2 comments: