07 October 2010

I Love ClxSense Toolbar!

Share to others:
Pardon the mess.

I remember I used to login to Clixsense just to be disappointed to see no available advertisement or Clix. But hey, there is  a fun, informative and very easy way of monitoring new Clix. After I have installed the ClixSense toolbar, I was able to click 5-10 clix a day. I remember not receiving any for a day --and I have to login first before I could see if there is none or atleast a few to click.


Now that I have experience a rather dramatic number of clix I can click for a day - I love the feeling that while I am typing my first sentences about ClixSense's toolbar, I get to see two new clix available. I was able to click the ad a few seconds after I see them posted. I may reach the minimum payout and get my investment back +more to come.

I REALLY LOVE CLIXSENSE and I LOVE CLIXSENSE toolbar.

3 comments:

do we need to purchase something before we can be part of clixsense or like the other ptc which is free to join. thanks.

No need to purchase anything, it is a PTC so you have to click. By the way, you can earn more if you upgrade. Upgrading is only $10/YEAR and when you join our team you'll also have a chance to have referrals of your own provided by the team. You gain $2 for each direct ref upgrade and $1 for 2nd level to 8th. Just check out my other ClixSense post.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...