Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm


Okay, it has been a long time since I've updated this blog and it deserves something new and very entertaining to look at. I have been so busy with my offline adventures in life and I've neglected to update two of my blogs - I know it is supposedly a good thing. Okay so this afternoon I decided to visit Blizzard's page and just discovered their new addition to The World of Warcraft series and a new game called Heroes of the Storm.
I decided to check-out the new title since World of Warcraft is not new anymore and boy I am into a surprise. I decided to watch its cinematic trailer and was amazed at the battle seen. Starcraft's Kerrigan vs. Diablo's Tyrael, Starcraft's Nova (Ghost) vs. World of Warcraft's Lich King and Raynor vs. Diablo (okay I am not entirely sure if it was even Diablo). It was ridiculously amazing - I have to check the video clip of the gameplay before I close my mouth because of amazement. It seems the game is like DOTA or Defense Of The Ancients which made me feel good and bad. Good because if it's like DOTA it won't require too much PC specs and disappointed because I was kinda expecting it to be like Skyrim and Kingdoms of Amalur. I want it to be a first person gameplay. Anyway, it still looks good.
click image for a larger view.
You have to see it for yourself. Here is the video clip of the cinematic trailer:


And here is the video of the gameplay.

Enjoy and hope you have fun watching. By the way, the game is on BETA right now and everyone is welcome to apply for a Beta test.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment