Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Check This New Shooting Game?


My friend showed me a couple of video clips by this crazy guy named Freddie Wong (crazy good ah). Actually, he is awesome! He (they) did a lot of cool videos that is fun to watch and very entertaining. And since I used to be a shooting game fanatic before (Counter Strike and Rainbow Six), I immediately super-liked this video clip. You can go and check the rest of his videos and see what I mean.

Warning! Before you play the video. The scene is not suitable for young ages.


I can't believe they can do great things like this just for leisure, something we lack in our TV and movie industry back home. I wonder if GMA7 /ABS-CBN could hire them so we could make better sense of their shows. Here is another video clip, check it out!

Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment