Thursday, March 10, 2011

Officially a Premium Social Monkee!


After referring 12 people, I have made a breakthrough of having to achieve something out of NOTHING! Yes. I did not spend a buck or even a penny. As a premium member of Social Monkey, I get to see the reports on where my blog article has been posted. I am very glad to see it and I could defenitely say - it was well worth it to be a Premium Member.  And also as a free member I can build a total of 100 backlinks per article in 1 day - Yes! that is correct - 1 day.

Just got an update! Even Free members now can get to see reports. 

Now I am ready for more backlinks. Now I can also submit 3 URLs a day. I do think that Social Monkee is worth the upgrade for everyone.

NEW Lense for my Nikon F60
One other thing, I can't wait to get a hold of my new camera lense. I just acquired a video of basic photography. Hopefully, I'll get better results soon.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

1 comment: