Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Clixsense Team Philippines Grows!


After joining the Clixsense Team Philippines last year, the team just kept growing even while I wasn't active for awhile that is also because of the continued JOINT EFFORTS made by each member. I remember when I joined the team is composed of only 300 and now it is 754 -- all are PREMIUM members.

Here are some inspiring payment proofs:

Here is the information on how you can earn big bucks with Clixsense Team Philippines

EVEN IF YOU HAVE CLIXSENSE ALREADY

Here are the list of active members -- Click!

If you are going to join please pass this information to them.
Sulit Username: xleon
Clixsense username: xleontips

Please make a comment if you are interested or need some more information.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Noel,
    Clixsense is a very nice ptc site.
    I have been a member of it for a while and paid by them and I can say that they are a legit programs. But I am not using them as an ads clicker anymore cuz I have discovered more profitable way than clicking ads. And it really boost my online earnings.

    You can also check for feedbacks and testimonials on this page.

    Btw, I like the design of your site, it looks very clean and professional.

    ReplyDelete