Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blogger Theme Analyzed!



At last, I have made a great progress in making a theme for my other blog called Baul ni Noel or Noel's Chest (no, not my breast) which contains inspiring stories, articles and a lot more things anyone can treasure.

After the success of my first one, I'll be making the next theme and that new theme will be for this blog. And more will come and eventually, I'll be making a new blog especially for my Blogger Themes and they'll be all original and will be hosted by me.

The new theme will probably up in 2-3 days. Hope to finish it soon coz I still have some things to do.

Sorry about my last post. I forgot to upload my payment proof but don't worry I have uploaded it now. You can check it out for yourself.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment