Saturday, January 9, 2010

2nd Adgitize Payout!


Here is my 2nd Payout from Adgitize.



Adgitize your web site. Hey! I just had another payout from Adgitize - it's my second time now. I'll update this post later and try to capture a screenshot of my payout as another proof of my payout.

By the way, thanks to Adgitize for the rollback of their advertisement prices - they are still the best. Their ads is still the cheapest among any other in the internet. With a price of $14 a month - check it out yourself - be a member and let your advertisement work to get you even more than you have paid for.

Later guys.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment