Sunday, January 17, 2010

2nd HYIFund Payout



Just got another confirmation from AlertPay about my cashout request at HYIFund yesterday. This is my second payout request from them. I'll try to stick with my current investment and see if they still pay me although I am kinda tempted to re-invest more since I can still see my other friends who invested a bigger amount (around $10 and they still get payouts).

In case you are interested at this HYIFund, you may not be able to withdraw if you don't invest atleast $1. That is just to warn you. I'll post my payment proof later coz I am at the office.

See ya later. By the way, you can check the site here - CLICK HERE!
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment