Monday, January 25, 2010

Internet Problem for 2 days


I just had a major problem with my internet. It's almost 2 days that I have internet problem. My internet just got activated but still has problems (I think). I can't login to some of my Adgitize. I can't login and I can't click at all. This is really frustrating I hope they fix my internet as soon as possible, if it is my internet account that is not properly working.

XML Parsing Error: no element found
Location: http://www.adgitize.com/MemberLogin.aspx
Line Number 1, Column 1:

Here is the problem I face when I try to go to Adgitize's login page. I hope anyone there can help me on this. Thank you in advance.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

3 comments:

  1. it's the Adgitize that has a problem.

    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adgitize server down recently. Problem exist for three days already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adgitize is back again... only you can't renew or edit your ad at the moment but you can click to get your click points :)

    ReplyDelete