Monday, February 27, 2012

Kingdom of Amalur - Reckoning Review


Once again I have tested Tosha my mistress Toshiba laptop to it's capability in rendering such a great game. I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about this game so I had to check it out for myself.

Graphics were so stunning, you can almost feel that you are inside the stunningly rendered environment. I really dig the character creator and the model skins.

Gameplay feels almost like Fable but better graphics. I just finished 3 quests and was able to acquire my own house, I wonder if I could also get married and have family like in Fable. You could choose to be good or evil and create your own weapons and potions. 

Actions and Movements are smooth and game is very responsive to its associated keys. Didn't experience game lags whatsoever (another great performance Tosha!).

Story gets a bit complicated when you listen to side quest stories but with regards to the details of the story, it is quite good.


Check out the Kingdom of Amalur's sneek preview.

Overall, another great game - a must own for every FPS games out there. While waiting for Diablo III then this is a great game to play with. So that's it. just another game review.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment