Thursday, July 7, 2011

Skype on my Facebook!


What! Skype in your Facebook? You might not believe it at first but it is true. I've checked it just now to confirm and it is so easy to install. By the way, it is also announced on their blog. Facebook is really getting bigger and better and badder (in a positive way). I am still quite shocked to see "Login with Facebook" button in Friendster and now the news of Skype and Facebook -thus the phrase "If you can't beat them, join them!". Don't you just wish you are FB's developer?

Guy: Yes, we are at Facebook and our video is public so smile!
With Facebook's continued growth, you'll ask yourself what's next? Well, it would be great if they'd add texting or sms messaging for FREE! But wait, Skype is still on the process of being owned by Microsoft, I wonder what MS would say about this. Well, if it's agreed then maybe it's okay with MS too. So that would make Facebook and Microsoft closer together, I wonder what's next if they merge. What do you think?

I'll try it out later and hopefully catch up with my Mom and sister. Facebook just made themselves more interesting. Good job Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO. 
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment