Thursday, July 21, 2011

Clicksia 2nd Payout!


Thank to Clicksia for continued honest administration. Here is my latest payment from another leading and paying Pay-to-Click sites. At Clicksia, you will get paid for viewing advertisements.

Got paid three days after withdrawal. It's not big time but I get paid for my spare time while viewing ads. Check their site here. You can check out some of my payment-proofs to see some of my other online income programs.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

3 comments:

  1. nice to know you got paid in blogging.

    happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Visiting you today. It's been a while since I was here. God Bless!!

    Vicy
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Roy - actually it's not from blogging. Clicksia is a PTC like Clixsense. Thanks for the visit.

    Mackenzie, nice to see you again. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete