Friday, August 20, 2010

To All Farmville Fanatics




I used to be a Facebook's Farmville Addict and when I watched this I told myself - this looks cool. Two talented Filipinos playing Farmville's theme song with electric guitar and piano. Very cool! I know you'll all like this. Enjoy!
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

3 comments:

  1. Love how they sound. Very... relaxing. I guess that's one reason a lot of people like the game. Hehe. For me though, I don't normally toggle the sound on while playing so I only learned recently that there was actual music playing. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @verabear - it is not just the music but the feeling of making something grow. Like you, I usually turn off the sound to make the game play faster. Thanks for visiting verabear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be a farmville addict too and this video somehow brings back the memories of those days. LOL!

    ReplyDelete