Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Won't Drop!


I noticed how other bloggers try to put their Entrecard buttons and Adgitize buttons almost at the hard places to find. It takes up a lot of time to find so my only solution would be to NOT DROP! Yes, if I can't find it in 2 glances then I won't click on it. Here is what I do during EC dropping and Adgitizing:

  1. While Adgitizing or clicking CMFAds spikes, first thing I do is find the EC and Adgitize buttons and then click on it. 
  2. And while loading the other pages I clicked - I read their articles. Sometimes it takes me about 5-10 minutes to read the article when it really is interesting coz I click other EC and Adgitize buttons while reading it.
  3. I also click CMFAds button when the article I read helps me - it's just my way of thanking the author.

So, how about you? Do you have any habits while Adgitizing?
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

3 comments:

  1. Same with me, I don't like it when the EC is way down there lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just drop and drop and drop...

    just kidding...

    For Adgitize - I tried to click on all the sites that I visit.

    For EC - yes, I only click if their widget is fully visible after one scroll click.

    eric
    http://www.blogdemanila.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @chubskulit - I stil try to look for the buttons sometimes if I find their site very useful.

    @eric - thanks for the visit

    ReplyDelete