Monday, August 2, 2010

Got Paid: For Bloggin'


And here is another fast payout. Actually, I seldom check my other email that is why I was surprised to see another payout. You see I never even withdraw money from them and this is my first time having to receive a payout from them. It seems they pay immediately or as soon as they receive payment from the business who bought ads from your site. ASK2LINK, thank you very much.

Now I have proven their honest business, and their system really works. And that is just for my blogging. Thanks and here is the proof! I hope more business buys ads on my blog. Here is the proof!

Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment