Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Payment Proofs (Clicksia 4th & 5th / Clixsense 3rd / Ask2Link)


Wow! Once again I was paid by Clicksia and Clixsense. I forgot to post my 4th payment from Clicksia so I'll take this opportunity to post it now. I also received my 5th payment from them yesterday. Here is a summary of what I've received on my Alertpay:




Our team at Clixsense is still growing. I can't believe our team in Clixsense is known to be the most active team at Clixsense. So here are all my payouts:



CLICKSIA 4TH PAYMENT
CLICKSIA 5TH PAYMENT
CLIXSENSE 3RD PAYMENT
I have also received a payout from Ask2Link last October 2. I forgot to post it before so here it is now. 



Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment