Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The XBOX 360 Halo 4 Bundled: Limited Edition


Have you seen the Halo 4 game preview? If not, you should see it. It seems the Floods aren't the only threat now. Actually, from what I've heard, the Floods have been eliminated already in Halo 3 (haven't played it yet, sorry).. And with the new threat, it seems Floods can't really be compared to the new threat. Well, I have yet to play Halo 3 before I get to enjoy this new game Halo 4. I've played Halo 1 and 2 and I am pretty sure that I'd enjoy Halo 3 and 4. My son is asking me for a game console either PS3 or Xbox 360 and I think I am already found my answer.

This limited edition Xbox 360 game console has this features:

  • Exclusive Design: This is a Limited Edition, one-of-a-kind console that has been custom designed by the Halo 4 developer, 343 Industries and Xbox 360, specifically for the ultimate Halo fan.
  • Two Custom Halo 4 Wireless Controllers with Blue LED lights and a rotating D-pad: These high performance wireless controllers boast a range of up to 30 feet and come with a rotating D-pad and Blue LED lights.
  • Halo 4 Standard Edition Game: Enjoy the Halo experience with the Halo 4 game. Included in this bundle is the Halo 4 Standard Edition game for you begin the Halo Reclaimer saga right out of the box.
  • Exclusive Sounds: This console features actual Halo 4 in-game sound effects when console is turned on and when the Eject button is pushed.
  • Custom Content: Receive a code for downloadable Halo 4 content, including a unique armor skin, unique weapon skin, unique emblem, matching avatar armor, and unique avatar prop.
If you haven'\t seen the Halo 4's preview and gameplay trailer, then you should watch the embedded video below.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment