Thursday, March 18, 2010

ADPTC 1st Payment: I Had To Try


Okay I just got paid - thanks ADPTC for my first payment experience. I know this won't be the last. For all those still doubtful of them - no need to be. They have been honestly paying their members for 2 years now and they continue to grow. Recently their upgrades has lessen their ads but they are back on track now and their site is now totally working 100%.

JOIN and be paid honestly as well. In case you are wondering how I reached payout easily, I bought 50 referrals for only $5 and 95% of them are active. Cool!
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

1 comment:

  1. Helpful blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete