Sunday, January 12, 2014

POWER UP Your Paper Planes!


During my childhood days, making a paper-plane was the best part of my life and I don't mind sharing the same happiness to my kids. But what if those paper plane can be powered-up? Imagine you can control your paper plane 's direction and when you want to land it - that would be cool invention!

Now you don't have to imagine it. POWER UP has developed a cool new gadget that you can attach to your cool and neatly designed paper plane and with the use of the technology of smartphones, you can have full control of it. I can't think of the fun stuffs me and my kids would have if we ever get our hands on this cool new toy invention. You can even make cool and artistic designs of your planes. It's truly a magical. Check out how it works:



Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment