Saturday, November 24, 2012

Seagate 3TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive for $99.99


I was browsing the web when i got into a great deal on the web. It's a Seagate Expansion 3 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive that is worth only $99.99 (379SAR) - ain't that a great deal? I really could use one of this (oh how I wish!) and probably sell my 2 pcs of 1TB external hard drive from Western Digital. I don't have any complaints with my current 1TB ext. hard drives but I do really need an extra space for a backup of all my digital goodies, my drive is getting a bit crowded and unsorted. If I get one of this, I'll probably put all my goodies from my 2 ITB hard drives in it and then I'll dedicate one of my 1TB on all the digital images I took with my Nikon D90. 

It's really a great deal because last time I check from a computer shop 2TB external drive costs around 400+SAR(around 106 for a 2TB). This item would also be a great addition to Christmas Gift Idea for 2012 and it's a great Tech Deals for every gadget lovers out there like me. Grab one now while there still some on their stocks. 

Product Specification:
  • Instantly add 3 TB of storage space to your computer
  • Simple plug-and-play connectivity via USB cable
  • Power supply and USB 3.0 cable included
  • USB 3.0 interface for extremely fast data transfer speeds (USB 2.0 compatible)
  • Drive is automatically recognized by Windows; no software installation required
Click the link to find more about it's details. That's it for now. Be on a lookout for more great tech deals I'll be featuring here. Have a nice day.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment