Saturday, November 17, 2012

El Presidente Trailer


Wow! after seeing this great video clip, I want to be patriotic once again. It is an all-star cast and I believe this will be a great movie and people would feel patriotic too once they see this movie. They should make movies like this more often. I'm sure if this would be the standard, I'll be more than willing to watch our very own movies. It's not that I am bullying our movie industry but if you try to look at some of our movies, you'd understand why. If they say movie is an art, this is just one perfect example of that. Not just for the money but for a better movie itself. Great casting too (the characters fit well). Enjoy the movie trailer guys.

Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment