Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tiktik: The Aswang Chronicles Trailer


Okay, can somebody please pinch me. Am I seeing a Hollywood film? Too bad I won't be here to watch this film coz this is another Pinoy film that I would want to watch. I can say that this would be the first pinoy suspense, thriller, action, adventure, horror film I ever want to really watch. Just watching the trailer made me proud of the evolution of our movies. It's about time we have one. I reallly like the computer graphics used in this one.

Tiktik: The Aswang Chronicles stars Dingdong Dantes, Lovi Poe, Janice de Belen, Joey Marquez, Roi Vinson, LJ Reyes, Ramon Bautista, Rina Reyes and Roldan Aquino.

Watch and enjoy the trailer and be amazed.
  
I hope the DVD gets out soon after the movie is shown on cinemas, this would be a hit. I would buy and add it to my collections.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

1 comment: