Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Philippines, the Best Vacation Spot


Good day everyone! It's been months since I've posted an article here. I've been busy with a lot of stressing things, sorry. But I am here because I've been thinking a lot about what to do when I go to my beloved country - Philippines. Of course before I forget, belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! It maybe late but it's the thought that counts eh!

Let's all hope 2012 will be a good year for everyone. 2011 wasn't so good but wasn't even bad for me. It's balanced but more of great blessings, check it out at my Baul ni Noel. If you have been there you'll know that I am out of job pretty soon that is why I am thinking of where to go in Manila when I get there.

While surfing the web, Facebook to be particular, I saw videos of "Pilipinas, Tara Na!" and was amazed at how they have packed all the goodness of Philippine tourist spots in their videos. Actually, because of so many things you can see in the Philippines, you have to check out all their videos. One video contains a collection of tourist spots in the Philippines and since it has only a 5 minutes duration, not all the great spots were included but they made a few videos so you won't miss all of them. It is quite fun and enjoyable to watch, just try it

Here is the best one I've seen. There are more below.



A mild MTV version.


And the most fun video.


Enjoy.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment