Friday, September 9, 2011

Uncharted 2; Among Thieves


It's been a long time since I've posted again. I've been busy lately with some duties and responsibilities and I am still very busy. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish most of my responsibilites after two more weeks then I can go back to blogging. For the mean time, I'd like to share one of the games I will trully enjoy if ever I have a PS3 - that is if ever I am able to buy a PS3 hehe!

The game is more like a combination of Rainbow Six and Tomb Raider and I am glad they took both of those games best features. Here it is - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, enjoy.


Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

2 comments: