Friday, August 12, 2011

New Payment Proofs (Clicksia-3rd / PTC25-3rd)


Honest paying PTC (Pay-To-Click) site once again paid me. I remember having lots of PTCs before but a few were left now and that includes this two PTCs. I received these payments two days ago but I was unable to post it. Here they are.

Clicksia - this is my third time recieving a payout from them.

PTC25 - this is also my 3rd payment from them and it seems that they are still paying honestly. This PTC allows a minimum payout of even 0.10 at Paypal so I just keep trying to get payout to test their honesty.


Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

1 comment:

  1. Receiving payout is a proof that the service is legitimate.

    ReplyDelete