Saturday, August 25, 2012

Continent of the Ninth - Game Review


Okay, I've been playing this game for quite awhile now and from my experience, I can never imagine myself getting hooked on an an MMORP game before, this one is a keeper for sure. I've played Ragnarok before but just for the sake of playing it and experience MMORPG but C9 or Continent of the Ninth made a great difference.

At first, it was quite hard to get the hang of it since it was my first time to really grind my teeth on. Exploring the game takes time but you can enjoy the moment in learning the game slowly as your game progress. It was a unique experience for me I should say. The art of Trading and Crafting things for a secondary job on the game itself is something you should or may want to explore. Okay lets start checking each categories.

Graphics is surprisingly great for a FREE game and it is not far from Kingdoms of Amalur and Skyrim. Yes you heard me right, the game is for free and will cost you nothing and perhaps a great way to earn money for most people. My brother was the one who introduced me to the game and he told me how he and his friends earn money through this game by selling gold or even rare weapons.

Gameplay is very much common to Kingdoms of Amalur and Skyrim. Weapons and stuffs are quite expensive I should say when buying from NPC merchants, probably to discourage people from buying on them and instead buy items on the trading post which is really great. Imagine the competition in having cheap items for sale, it is probably the first and best thing to learn when playing this game. Missions are given by most NPC characters and is triggered by the story. 

There are four characters to choose from with various classes so even if you have the same character as others you may still differ in class.

Actions and Movements is quite easy and is very common. You can use the keys a,s,w,d and customize a few preset hot-keys by assigning a skill on each of them. There are also combos you can use and even mix-up to make-up powerful attacks vs enemies and players alike.

Story is quite shallow but with these kind of games who pays attention to them. If you are probably paying for the game then you'd expect it to have a great story in it.

My overall rating for this free, amazing and great game is oh! I said it already. You SHOULD try it. It is a must to play for every FPS, RPG, MMORPG gamers out there. Watch the trailer and be amazed as well. That is it folks, just another game review for everyone.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment