Monday, January 24, 2011

I Applied for a New Online Job!


A friend told me of a new online job. They are paying articles by categories of 250-words / 500-words. There are some articles that are worth 0.004/word and 0.005/word. Hope they approve of my application, since it is an extra income online for me. I've sent 2 (250 word) articles already with 2 phrase keywords.

What do you think of the job? Is it too small for a job?

Let's see what happens next. If I do get the job and get paid, it would be great. Anyways, this job will be like my training for a better future offers. I think it is even better than Triond so it's not a waste of time.

It's been a long time since I've updated this site. I'll try to update this page atleast twice a week now (I hope, I can think of a topic to share soon).
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

4 comments:

  1. I've been wondering why I don't get any email updates on your site. You've been busy,hehehe.. Goodluck on your online opps bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Been busy this past holidays and with few offline business. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised that finally I got new feeds update from your site. Good to hear from you again. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo nga, it has been a long time since I've updated this blog. I am quite busy with my old blog - Baul ni Noel hehe! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete