Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Utilizing EC and CMFAds


I have been using ECs for the few past months but I wasn't really using the ECs so now I am going to utilize them. I think it is about time to make use of them since I am very busy and can't promote my websites.

CMFAds, though they are using real money for ads I don't have any problem since the money that I'll be using came from them as well. I believe CMFAds' traffic is much better than ECs and that is based from my experience.

So here it goes.
Noel Ablon Web Developer

I am Noel Ablon. A father of two wonderful kids. A loving husband to a wondeful wife. A Bible believing Christian. A web developer / graphics artist / programmer or a fullstack web developer.

1 comment:

  1. CMF Ads sends me visitors who interact. Entrecard sends me traffic which just passes through. I want visitors, not traffic :-)

    Entrecard is useful if used correctly:

    Who lists their monthly top droppers? Drop there and get a free backlink.

    Who lists their weekly advertisers? Advertise there and get another backlink :-)

    ReplyDelete